5-Ways To Positively Impact Your Image
1. Valued - Seen - Respected When you are clear how you wish to be perceived, your image will reflect that. How do you feel you are being perceived?
2. Manage your mindset Mindset is a powerful tool to manage your overall feeling and outlook. If you feel tired, old, overweight (whether you are or not,) and so forth, that is what you will be projecting. To generate and positively impact your image, you must be a constant gardener to your mindset, and keep your thoughts and mindset clear from negative thoughts that convince you that you are not (fill in the blank…). Create a mindset that is energized and attractive, you will have a much happier outlook and effect on your work, life and others.
3. Manage your well-being so that you show up rested and present What kind of reaction do you wish to generate with the energy you are sending out to the world? What is it that nurtures you so that you show up well rested and present? Your well-being practices are essential to the care and feeding of your body, mind, heart and spirit. Having good well-being practices in place is an absolute beauty necessity. When we ignore doing what we need to do to keep ourselves in healthy shape, we pay the consequence. It’s crucial that we take extraordinary care of ourselves and our precious life!
4. Manage the condition and quality of your clothing, shoes and accessories Clear your closet of old, worn out, last Century items that no longer represent you. I call these ghosts from the past. Everytime you enter your closet you are reminded of the past, of how you used to be, or have you feeling badly that you can no longer fit into the clothes that you used to wear, whether you have lost or gained weight. Why hold onto them? Make room for the new and give some new energy to your wardrobe. If there are items, clothing, shoes, accessories that need repair, take them out and get them repaired.
My advice, always choose quality over quantity when it comes to creating a wardrobe. Your clothing, shoes and accessories speak volumes about you. Make sure that what you wear speaks well of you. I like to use the example of framing a beautiful work of art, such as a Monet or Renoir. Would you put a cheap frame on those pieces of art? No, so why would you wear anything that doesn’t frame your image beautifully? Choose quality with your wardrobe and you will always feel and look good.
5. Honor your Core Values Honoring and living from your core values is your secret sauce. Core values are your sacred ground and cornerstones of your inner self. When you live your life according to your core values, your truth begins to shine out of you. When that happens, that is your true self. And true self is one of the most beautiful things in the world. Identifying your values, such as dignity and grace, power and integrity, will generate the energy and vibration of those values. Walking into a room, my values are present…that is how to command a room without saying a word. That’s Presence of Self©
Copyright© 2022 - Peggy Scott Enterprises - email@example.com
If you need help creating your powerful image, set up time to discuss this with Peggy. She can help you reinvent, rebrand and refresh your image and wardrobe! Schedule a complimentary 30-minute discovery session. peggy2.youcanbook.com